MOG | System Administrator
MOG Technologies embraces innovation since day one. A brilliant team of media experts develops world-class broadcast systems, and state of the art cloud-based interactive and multi content platform that enables the intense engagement of any size communities that wants to share, play, connect and transform all kind of content into truthful virtual experiences. MOG technology offers the ultimate technology to connect communities, leading them to deeper engagement, higher knowledge, immersive environments and improved behavior.
As an System Administrator you are a proactive person, with customer orientation expertise and good interpersonal skills, able to maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, network actives, email system, laptops, desktops, servers, cloud services, software and hardware.
What you will do?
- Handle the User accounts, Conditional Access permissions, group policies
- Handle business-critical IT tasks, systems administration and cyber security
- Implementation of measures, procedures and tools to ensure the security of Data and Critical Infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain services on Kubernetes and docker environments
- Analyze needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity and efficiency of all the system
- Ensure network components work together seamlessly to meet business needs, using their full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitor solutions
- Prepare cost–benefit analyses when upgrades are necessary
- Train employees to use software and hardware; troubleshoot issues and provide technical support when needed
- Maintain data backups, develop and execute disaster planning
- Maintain department main procedures documentation
Who you are?
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science (or similar)
- High level of English
- Proficiency Microsoft 365 administration, user management, roles, emails and security
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Network security, Security Tools and Firewall appliances
- Familiarity with Backup tools and related hardware
- Proficiency in Windows, windows server and Linux operating systems, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of computer hardware components, peripherals, and the ability to diagnose and resolve hardware-related issues
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Efficient time management and prioritization skills
- Customer orientation and commitment to deliver exceptional customer service
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary & benefits package
Learning is power. Initial and ongoing training
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and