MOG | Quality and Product Trainer
MOG Technologies embraces innovation since day one. A brilliant team of media experts develops world-class broadcast systems, and state of the art cloud-based interactive and multi content platform that enables the intense engagement of any size communities that wants to share, play, connect and transform all kind of content into truthful virtual experiences. MOG technology offers the ultimate technology to connect communities, leading them to deeper engagement, higher knowledge, immersive environments and improved behavior.
As a Quality and Product Trainer you are a proactive person, with organizational expertise, a love of teaching and good interpersonal skills, capable of interacting and adapting easily to different organizational contexts, as well as to different groups of trainees.
What you will do?
- Monitoring and defining study objectives
- Execution of practical sessions for customers, resellers and employees
- Update, maintenance and internal dissemination of the quality manual
- Perform quarterly statistical analyzes of process execution
Who you are?
- Degree in the field of Engineering, Management or Communication (or similar)
- CCP – Trainer Certification (or similar)
- Experience in adult training
- Experience in quality management
- Interest in the media industry
- Ability to learn quickly
- Skills of motivational and vocational support
- Excellent communication skills
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Learning is power. Initial and ongoing training
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and